Zendesk Rounds Out 2012 By Signing its 25,000th Customer
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – January 8, 2013 – Zendesk, the proven cloud-based customer service software provider, today announced Evernote, the developer of products and services to help the world remember everything, signed up as the companys 25,000th customer at the end of 2012. This made 2012 a record year for Zendesk where just a few months ago it reached a 20,000 customer milestone.
When we develop Evernote, we strive for ease-of-use, scalability and availability across multiple platforms. We expect the same from our customer service provider, and we found that in Zendesk, said Philip Dean, Vice President of Customer Satisfaction at Evernote. Were excited to be working with Zendesk to provide our users around the world with the highest level of customer service.
This accomplishment helps Zendesk close out a remarkable year with notable achievements including:
- -Receiving $60 million in funding to fuel the customer service revolution
- -Launching the new Zendesk, rebuilt from the ground up with a sleek new interface, innovative new features, and a visionary application framework called Zendesk Apps
- -Making Zendesk available in 12 languages with the most recent addition being Russian
- -Introducing the industrys most comprehensive Customer Satisfaction Index that measures customer satisfaction from a pool of 100 million consumers
- -Fulfilling its $1,000,000 pledge to UCSF Benioff Childrens Hospital in San Francisco as a way to pay forward the success the company has had
The fact that our customer base is growing so rapidly demonstrates the increasing importance businesses are placing on customer service, said Zendesk founder and CEO Mikkel Svane. Today more than 100 million people in over 140 countries receive their customer service through Zendesk. As we continue to grow, we commit to even greater innovation to help our customers deliver superior customer service.
Sobre o Zendesk
Zendesk is the leading provider of proven, cloud-based customer service software. For growing organizations, Zendesk is the fastest way to enable great customer service. More than 25,000 Zendesk customers, including Gilt Groupe, Box, and Disney, trust Zendesk with their most valuable assets: their customers, partners, and employees. Founded in 2007, Zendesk is funded by Charles River Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Goldman Sachs, GGV Capital, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, and Redpoint Ventures. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.