In this March 2015 report from Forrester Research, Inc., analyst Kate Leggett states, "In the age of the customer, executives don't decide how customer-centric their companies are—customers do."
Trends 2015: The Future of Customer Service summarizes the top trends in customer service that affect companies' ability to deliver excellent customer service, retain customers, and increase top-line revenue.
Access your complimentary copy to read Leggett's analysis and recommendations on the following 10 trends:
- Trend 1: Customers Will Embrace Emerging Channels To Reduce Friction
- Trend 2: Customer Service Will Adopt A Mobile-First Mindset
- Trend 3: Companies Will Explore Proactive Engagement
- Trend 4: Insights From Connected Devices Will Trigger Preemptive Service
- Trend 5: Knowledge Will Evolve From Dialog To Cognitive Engagement
- Trend 6: Predictive Analytics Will Power Offers, Decisions, And Connections
- Trend 7: Journey Analytics Will Improve End-To-End Service
- Trend 8: Improved Agent Experiences Come Into The Spotlight
- Trend 9: Customer Service Organizations Will Adopt SaaS Solutions For Agility
- Trend 10: The Customer Service Technology Ecosystem Will Consolidate
Forrester's trends 2015: The Future Of Customer Service is no longer available for complimentary download. See below for more great insights from Forrester: