Evaluating a new tool for your IT service desk can be a daunting task, and finding the right solution for your organization means finding one that fits the needs of your team and your end-users. We've created a handy scorecard that outlines some of the must-haves your IT service desk tool should provide, including:
- Great user experience
- Easy-to-use agent interface
- Ease of administration
- Ability to seamlessly collaborate
- Easy request fulfillment
- Effective incident, problem, and change management
- Self-service options and knowledge management
- Robust reporting and analytics
- Integrations with your existing business apps
- Stellar product performance
- Strategic partnership and support
Please complete the form below to download the Excel file to help guide your evaluation process as you test and compare different IT service desk tools.
Get a preview of the scorecard here.