Grab our hand
Customer service. It's truly the lifeblood of any organization. And if you don't offer it, or don't understand how to offer it, don't worry—somebody else will. Zendesk's family of products offers more than a free help desk ticketing system. We offer you the support system that enables you to help yourself.
The inside scoop
Zendesk Support is a help desk ticketing system that is beautifully simple. Everything you need lives in a single location so that communication between you and your customers is efficient, relevant, and personal. Use Support for tracking, prioritizing, and solving customer support tickets.
A little less talk and a lot more action
Spend less time on password resets and common IT questions with an intuitive self-service employee knowledge base portal. And with multi-channel ticketing systems on email, web forms, chat, phone, and mobile, there are multiple ways for your customers to reach you on the channel they prefer.
- Build trust with customers by offering responsive, personalized, support on the channels they prefer.
- IT teams can effectively track problems, trouble tickets, changes, and assets while still bringing great service to their best customers—other employees.
- Set agents up for success with effective tools for collaboration, information gathering, and automation.
- Provide a consistent ticket, making ticket management much easier for the agent to help the customer more quickly solve the issue to their satisfaction.
- Support agents will automatically have access to important information about that customer, including when they last requested support, what the issue was, how it was resolved, and even how long the customer had to wait for a resolution.
The proof is in the pudding
Zendesk Support is intuitive, built with customer support agents in mind. And set-up takes days, not months, which means less training for agents and happier teams overall.
We have more to say about this. Have a look below.
If your support teams have good tools, they can then focus on having good relationships with users. Learn more around free help desk ticketing systems.